- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
25th December 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jurai!
My dear friends, old and new,
What was before is no more, a distant vision in our past; a fond memory to some, an embraced heritage to many. The times of rest and peace are over. What we did yesterday doesn’t matter, we must answer: what can we do for Jurai today? Awake, Jurai! Red is the dawn for our enemies now.
All eyes to the horizon! where our prize and future awaits for us to go and seize it. All who resist us will learn to fear and respect us. We will never show them our backs. The storm gathers about them and they feel the bitterness of our will in the wind. Our wrath is imminent. Very soon we will break upon them, a tempest and a fury of hate to match that of old.
Make a new chapter for us all; penned in iron with blood. With a heart of fire new deeds of valor you will do, new legends you will forge. Some here will live forever. That future is not far away; even now it is upon us.
The beginning of Victory is near. Behind you are sixteen years of struggle and triumph. Now is the time to press on, to keep attacking.
Celebrate, Jurai! Sing your songs, Jurai, dance your dances.
Jurai! Forever. And ever.
We are in for a big year in HJ's 17th year, 2013. Weather you have been HJ from the start, or you are a freshly minted Juraian, we can all play a part in making the House great in the games and leagues that we continue with as they mature (MWO) and other mech games that may come our way now mecha are again on the rise. But for HJ to reach the height your Warlords intend, we need your help. We need you to keep your animosity for the enemy, rather than spending it against your fellow warriors. Remember, we are all on the same team, and despite any disagreements you may have with other HJ's, we fight together, on the same team, with the same goals. Let's keep it that way.
You may not always agree with, nor understand all the decisions your Warlords make, or edicts we announce. That is only natural. But please trust that we make these decisions and ask these things of you for one reason and one reason only; in the attempt to make HJ great. Help us do this by playing the 'long game' with us. The Long Game is not about the current drop, although it is important to win a good percentage of those. It's not about the current war, although we need to make a good account of ourselves in those too. It's about being the best damn mecha unit on the net - while leagues and games wax and wane &-nbsp;with skilled pilots that work together and have fun gaming. And for most, that means winning. Let's kick arse in 2013, HJ, but remember to have a dance today, Jurai's Birthday, or sing - in the shower or the car or wherever. These are the ways that Juraians celebrate HJ's birthday. Be a part of it, and see you on the field on the 28th/29th.
HJ for ever!
Welcome to the new HJ!
Sixteen years ago we founded HJ on Christmas night, a group of kids & serving military gamers from across America. We were young, naive, and ready to take on the world. We still are ready to take on the world - but now we're from around the globe; America, Australia, Europe and points beyond and between.
Not as young anymore, but some of us still serve. Some of us now have our own kids. A lot has changed, but what stays the same is the idea of HJ itself - whatever is wrong with you, me, or them, we are HJ at the end of the day, and the organization is bigger than any one of us will ever be. We've been here sixteen years, we'll be here sixteen more - you will never find better in internet gaming, so celebrate it, enjoy it, and let us all make the next sixteen years as glorious as the prior.
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> AND! WE! LIKED IT!
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> They called us 'those idiots throwin' firecracker potatoes', or something like that. Only got one kill. A potatoe blew up in an Atlas' window, caused the pilot to jerk and trip.
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]-Archer> (No, i'm not reporting Orc to the World Health Organization)
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR_DJ> how about both?
<[HJ]-Misato> good Jurain answer! :)
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> Especially if she's available.
<[HJ]-Misato> Careful getting too fresh w an ol granny w undiscloed items in that "knitting bag" that never leaves her side...
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> So I have a thing for liverspots. Sue me.
<[HJ]-Misato> "Gramma Jurai, why is your knitting bag o heavy?" Nevermind sonny, there's a good boy. Go out and play on the firing range. Can never get too much practice, you know!
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ]-Misato>: The Jurai family is not really crazy, you should understand, Mack. We just inhabit a slightly different reality is all...
<[HJ]-Mackattacka|Safe>: that seems slightly crazy to me...
<[HJ]-Misato>: All a matter of perspective.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.
<[HJ]-Phoenix> is that what you call her GnuZ?
<[HJ]-Maxtac|Trialer> You mean flatten the land don't you?
<[HJ]-Arizona> knock, knock
<[HJ]-Arizona> who's there?
<[HJ]-Arizona> cow who?
<[HJ]-Noriko> Isnt that subject that should be kept between you and your girlfreind Nexx?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> The same thing we do everynight, slaughter the innocent with abandon and try to conquer the know universe! But most likley we'll just talk all evening about grossly pervertd hentai sex