- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO, MWT & Hawken betas! Do it NOW, soldier!
Juraian News Network
25th December 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jurai!
My dear friends, old and new,
What was before is no more, a distant vision in our past; a fond memory to some, an embraced heritage to many. The times of rest and peace are over. What we did yesterday doesn’t matter, we must answer: what can we do for Jurai today? Awake, Jurai! Red is the dawn for our enemies now.
All eyes to the horizon! where our prize and future awaits for us to go and seize it. All who resist us will learn to fear and respect us. We will never show them our backs. The storm gathers about them and they feel the bitterness of our will in the wind. Our wrath is imminent. Very soon we will break upon them, a tempest and a fury of hate to match that of old.
Make a new chapter for us all; penned in iron with blood. With a heart of fire new deeds of valor you will do, new legends you will forge. Some here will live forever. That future is not far away; even now it is upon us.
The beginning of Victory is near. Behind you are sixteen years of struggle and triumph. Now is the time to press on, to keep attacking.
Celebrate, Jurai! Sing your songs, Jurai, dance your dances.
Jurai! Forever. And ever.
We are in for a big year in HJ's 17th year, 2013. Weather you have been HJ from the start, or you are a freshly minted Juraian, we can all play a part in making the House great in the games and leagues that we continue with as they mature (MWO) and other mech games that may come our way now mecha are again on the rise. But for HJ to reach the height your Warlords intend, we need your help. We need you to keep your animosity for the enemy, rather than spending it against your fellow warriors. Remember, we are all on the same team, and despite any disagreements you may have with other HJ's, we fight together, on the same team, with the same goals. Let's keep it that way.
You may not always agree with, nor understand all the decisions your Warlords make, or edicts we announce. That is only natural. But please trust that we make these decisions and ask these things of you for one reason and one reason only; in the attempt to make HJ great. Help us do this by playing the 'long game' with us. The Long Game is not about the current drop, although it is important to win a good percentage of those. It's not about the current war, although we need to make a good account of ourselves in those too. It's about being the best damn mecha unit on the net - while leagues and games wax and wane &-nbsp;with skilled pilots that work together and have fun gaming. And for most, that means winning. Let's kick arse in 2013, HJ, but remember to have a dance today, Jurai's Birthday, or sing - in the shower or the car or wherever. These are the ways that Juraians celebrate HJ's birthday. Be a part of it, and see you on the field on the 28th/29th.
HJ for ever!
Welcome to the new HJ!
Sixteen years ago we founded HJ on Christmas night, a group of kids & serving military gamers from across America. We were young, naive, and ready to take on the world. We still are ready to take on the world - but now we're from around the globe; America, Australia, Europe and points beyond and between.
Not as young anymore, but some of us still serve. Some of us now have our own kids. A lot has changed, but what stays the same is the idea of HJ itself - whatever is wrong with you, me, or them, we are HJ at the end of the day, and the organization is bigger than any one of us will ever be. We've been here sixteen years, we'll be here sixteen more - you will never find better in internet gaming, so celebrate it, enjoy it, and let us all make the next sixteen years as glorious as the prior.
[HJ]-Phinox throws cheese at Smu
<[HJ]-Phinox>: SHUT UP WE'LL SPECULATE ALL WE DAMN WELL PLEASE
<[HJ]-Phinox>: oh, logic, you'll probably want that cheese for your sammich
<[HJ]-Logic>: I needed that cheese for my sammich D:
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng speculates all over phinox
<[HJ]-Phinox>: ooohhhhh baby
[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko offers a towel.
<[HJ]-Phinox>: hit me with your rumour stick
<[HJ]-Logic>: I don't think that means what you think it means
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng doesnt actuall want to apply any imagination to that line and regrets typing it
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng>: shamef00 dispray
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]-Evangelion>: insert scene from the hangover here
<@[HJ]-Misato> Newcastle Ale. Very good brown fizzy stuff.
<[HJ]-GnuZ> a particularly unremarkable ale, Lynx.
<[HJ]-Misato>: The Jurai family is not really crazy, you should understand, Mack. We just inhabit a slightly different reality is all...
<[HJ]-Mackattacka|Safe>: that seems slightly crazy to me...
<[HJ]-Misato>: All a matter of perspective.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> This is JURAI Misa. What do you think?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
[HJ]-AniMouse03 On a tree? specificlly? So if you pissed on a bush it just wouldn't be as satisfying?
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA less likely of sometjing to attack him from a tree than in a bush
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA other than those pesky dropbears
<+[HJ]-Kyossed> it was sort of a unique situation this time
<+[HJ]-Kyossed> my saw broke down and even the magical techxpertise of Old Man Gary could make it go again
<&[HJ]-Haydon> a unique situation would be something like "every time I tried to get some work done, a grizzy bear came out of no where and unplugged my computer."
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> what lvl do you play
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> second easiest .. and i still lose usually :P
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> do you try to win by technology?
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> or by word domination?
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> or diplomacy?
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> depends on where i am at that stage
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> wanna play?
* [HJ]-Haydon has a mental picture of major world powers playing scrabble to determine the winner in a military conflict
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> The same thing we do everynight, slaughter the innocent with abandon and try to conquer the know universe! But most likley we'll just talk all evening about grossly pervertd hentai sex
*** Parts: [HJ]-Juju
<[HJ]-Misato|afk> I guess that means Juju was about to log arf.
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ]-Marj-KA> hey all <bows>
<[HJ]-Misato> Hey Marj :)
* Quits: [HJ]-Marj-KA (Ping timeout)
<[HJ]-Misato> ...and her voice shall be as a weapon and none shall stand before it...
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]-EvilMojo> Making your mech hump an Atlas' leg could be considered sexy by some, I suppose.
<[HJ]-Illusion> Sexy is my Atlas wielding a Commando wielding an axe. Killing Stalkers.
<[HJ]-Stalephreak> Is that why everybody tried making my commandos topless?
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
- News Archives
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jurai!
- IJAF RANK
- Chain of Command
- MWO Open Beta, 1000 Kill Names, Organized Drops
- World of Tanks on the SEA Server
- World of Tanks Server Transfers
- Join House Jurai's Wartune Guild Today!
- Guild Wars 2
- World of Tanks bonus though Aug 22nd
- Reign of Thunder
- Sign up for MWT Closed Beta invite!
- Closed beta for Hawken