- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Tough ass too.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Not Davion ass, but ass.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> The same thing we do everynight, slaughter the innocent with abandon and try to conquer the know universe! But most likley we'll just talk all evening about grossly pervertd hentai sex
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR> i don't own lace, max
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR> but LW in lace is disturbing, nevertheless
<[HJ]-EvilMojo> Making your mech hump an Atlas' leg could be considered sexy by some, I suppose.
<[HJ]-Illusion> Sexy is my Atlas wielding a Commando wielding an axe. Killing Stalkers.
<[HJ]-Stalephreak> Is that why everybody tried making my commandos topless?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Smack a bitch with an ac20. Merry Honormas.
<[HJ]-Phoenix> is that what you call her GnuZ?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
<[HJ]-Haydon> well, HJ conquered the known universe, in and out of the gaming world, but we got bored so we hit the universe's reset button so we could do it all over again.
<[HJ]-Misato> occasionally lose a few on an ice cream run, but it was fine ice cream and well worth it.
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> AND! WE! LIKED IT!
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> They called us 'those idiots throwin' firecracker potatoes', or something like that. Only got one kill. A potatoe blew up in an Atlas' window, caused the pilot to jerk and trip.
<[HJ]-Maxtac|Trialer> You mean flatten the land don't you?
<[HJ]-Arizona> knock, knock
<[HJ]-Arizona> who's there?
<[HJ]-Arizona> cow who?
<[HJ]-HitoriNoMoeru> Being screwed by paul would do that to anyone.