- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-Misato>: The Jurai family is not really crazy, you should understand, Mack. We just inhabit a slightly different reality is all...
<[HJ]-Mackattacka|Safe>: that seems slightly crazy to me...
<[HJ]-Misato>: All a matter of perspective.
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED
<[HJ]Asuka-san> A BIG FAVORE FROM YOU
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE WHAT I WANT WITH A NAME LIKE FROST
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED 20 DOLLARS
<[HJ]-Noriko> Isnt that subject that should be kept between you and your girlfreind Nexx?
<<WD>Archer> take a number
<[HJ]-Misato> occasionally lose a few on an ice cream run, but it was fine ice cream and well worth it.
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
[HJ]-Phinox throws cheese at Smu
<[HJ]-Phinox>: SHUT UP WE'LL SPECULATE ALL WE DAMN WELL PLEASE
<[HJ]-Phinox>: oh, logic, you'll probably want that cheese for your sammich
<[HJ]-Logic>: I needed that cheese for my sammich D:
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng speculates all over phinox
<[HJ]-Phinox>: ooohhhhh baby
[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko offers a towel.
<[HJ]-Phinox>: hit me with your rumour stick
<[HJ]-Logic>: I don't think that means what you think it means
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng doesnt actuall want to apply any imagination to that line and regrets typing it
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng>: shamef00 dispray
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
* [HJ]-Haydon has the guards take Mari to detox
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Is that what you're calling it Haydon? :)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Yes, I try to be descrete when it comes to having ladies brought to your bedroom. I try to help your reputation in public ya know?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Why thank you.
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
(@[HJ]-Lynxcat): I AM LIKE GOD!
[01:45] *** [HJ]-ScrappSatome sets mode: -o [HJ]-Lynxcat
(@[HJ]-ScrappSatome): even god has to answer to someone.
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> hell.. i'll give you 300 mill to leave now
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> please tell me you guys are ready to leave the planet
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> lmao
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> do a brother a favor
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> what is you response ;)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Haydon's Responce: After we take Arcadia IIC, if CSV give us Arcadia II prime without a fight, we'll not PA their other holdings.
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> i think he wants to talk to you now ehehehe
Having launched the attack on a whim, using nothing but "leftover" crap 'Mechs captured in various raids, House Jurai would go on to take the sector, and hold it against several attempts by multiple Clans to kick us out. As far as we know, this is the only instance in any planetary league of an IS unit taking possession of a Clan homeworld in the Pentagon Cluster. Oh, and we were just a Pirate Unit. :)