- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-Marj-KA> hey all <bows>
<[HJ]-Misato> Hey Marj :)
* Quits: [HJ]-Marj-KA (Ping timeout)
<[HJ]-Misato> ...and her voice shall be as a weapon and none shall stand before it...
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
<[HJ]-Noriko> Isnt that subject that should be kept between you and your girlfreind Nexx?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Tough ass too.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Not Davion ass, but ass.
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR_DJ> how about both?
<[HJ]-Misato> good Jurain answer! :)
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> Especially if she's available.
<[HJ]-Misato> Careful getting too fresh w an ol granny w undiscloed items in that "knitting bag" that never leaves her side...
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> So I have a thing for liverspots. Sue me.
<[HJ]-Misato> "Gramma Jurai, why is your knitting bag o heavy?" Nevermind sonny, there's a good boy. Go out and play on the firing range. Can never get too much practice, you know!
<[HJ]-Archer> (No, i'm not reporting Orc to the World Health Organization)
<[HJ]-Illusion|AR> I don't the Polish people enter into it Stale
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Best thing I ever said just now
[HJ]-Kickaha Hmmmm I had cream corn & bacon Jaffles yummmm
[HJ]-Kickaha Everything is better with bacon
[HJ]-MaxtacJurai Even sex?
[HJ]-Kickaha Well mebby not sex....but then again...you could eat bacon while having sex.
[HJ]-Kickaha I haveta try that
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ it could work mate
[HJ]-Kickaha starts a new bucket list of things to do next bkk trip.
[HJ]-Kickaha 1. "have sex while eating bacon".
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Kick, that is VICTORY right there.
[HJ]-Kickaha 2. "find out exactly where those girlz get the razorblades from"
[HJ]-Kickaha 3. "start a frenzied conga line by holding my ATM card in the air & run down walking st Pattaya"
[HJ]-Kickaha Thats as far as I've got.....feel free to suggest more "bucket list" things.
[HJ]-Teralitha bucket list hmmmm
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ lol kick
<[HJ]-GnuZ> That's fairly icy, admittedly
* [HJ]-GnuZ wonders how far his beast would o/c outside on such a night
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]-Maxtac|Trialer> You mean flatten the land don't you?
<[HJ]-Arizona> knock, knock
<[HJ]-Arizona> who's there?
<[HJ]-Arizona> cow who?
<[HJ]-Haydon> Strange? HJ at your service, ma'am :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: OH WAIT. I RUN HOUSE JURAI... THE GIANT ROBOT GANG.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: I guess I do.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: glorious and terrible
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: all will fall before it
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> hell.. i'll give you 300 mill to leave now
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> please tell me you guys are ready to leave the planet
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> lmao
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> do a brother a favor
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> what is you response ;)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Haydon's Responce: After we take Arcadia IIC, if CSV give us Arcadia II prime without a fight, we'll not PA their other holdings.
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> i think he wants to talk to you now ehehehe
Having launched the attack on a whim, using nothing but "leftover" crap 'Mechs captured in various raids, House Jurai would go on to take the sector, and hold it against several attempts by multiple Clans to kick us out. As far as we know, this is the only instance in any planetary league of an IS unit taking possession of a Clan homeworld in the Pentagon Cluster. Oh, and we were just a Pirate Unit. :)
<(SRM)Zyklon~WU~> these ppl are really cool
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.