- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
After many years of good times and bad, House Jurai has built up a rich history. Some members have come and gone, either fading into oblivion or becoming legend, while others have stayed, fighting or socializing with HJ throughout the years. There have been legendary battles, good friendships, melodrama, betrayals, alliances, loyalty, meetings, and more. This is our story. This is what makes us what we are today. This is the history of House Jurai.
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[offline] Genesis (1996)
[offline] Last Entry
Search Timeline for:
[ enter timeline search field here ]
Jurai Historical Essays
[offline] Jurai Member Surgeon: January, 1999
[offline] Jurai Member Bayonet: December, 1998
[offline] Jurai Member Arizona: July, 1997
[offline] Jurai Member Lynxcat: December, 1996
*** Parts: [HJ]-Juju
<[HJ]-Misato|afk> I guess that means Juju was about to log arf.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
<<WD>Archer> take a number
[HJ]-AniMouse03 On a tree? specificlly? So if you pissed on a bush it just wouldn't be as satisfying?
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA less likely of sometjing to attack him from a tree than in a bush
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA other than those pesky dropbears
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Smack a bitch with an ac20. Merry Honormas.
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<(C*)CockWave> Lynxcat is yer daddy Surg?
(@[HJ]-Lynxcat): I AM LIKE GOD!
[01:45] *** [HJ]-ScrappSatome sets mode: -o [HJ]-Lynxcat
(@[HJ]-ScrappSatome): even god has to answer to someone.
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
<@[HJ]-Misato> Newcastle Ale. Very good brown fizzy stuff.
<[HJ]-GnuZ> a particularly unremarkable ale, Lynx.
<Geburah> Meatball meatball!
<Geburah> You have no chance to spaghetti. Make your cheese!
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> That sounded bad... :P
<[HJ]-MageRooster> Take off every meatball.
<Geburah> How are you meatballmen?
<Geburah> Ha ha ha
* [HJ]-Lynxcat decides to play some Laziest Men on Mars.
<Geburah> Are there stairs in your house?
* [HJ]-EvilMojo-Satome shakes his head and goes back to his work
<Geburah> Go and stand by the stairs.
<[HJ]-Haydon> well, HJ conquered the known universe, in and out of the gaming world, but we got bored so we hit the universe's reset button so we could do it all over again.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<[HJ]-Haydon> Strange? HJ at your service, ma'am :)
<OA_AC> You can't have the whole IS, Periphery states, and clans ticked at you... can you?
<[HJ]-Madmac_Tokomi> we have before
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED
<[HJ]Asuka-san> A BIG FAVORE FROM YOU
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE WHAT I WANT WITH A NAME LIKE FROST
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED 20 DOLLARS