- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
After many years of good times and bad, House Jurai has built up a rich history. Some members have come and gone, either fading into oblivion or becoming legend, while others have stayed, fighting or socializing with HJ throughout the years. There have been legendary battles, good friendships, melodrama, betrayals, alliances, loyalty, meetings, and more. This is our story. This is what makes us what we are today. This is the history of House Jurai.
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[offline] Genesis (1996)
[offline] Last Entry
Search Timeline for:
[ enter timeline search field here ]
Jurai Historical Essays
[offline] Jurai Member Surgeon: January, 1999
[offline] Jurai Member Bayonet: December, 1998
[offline] Jurai Member Arizona: July, 1997
[offline] Jurai Member Lynxcat: December, 1996
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]-Misato>: The Jurai family is not really crazy, you should understand, Mack. We just inhabit a slightly different reality is all...
<[HJ]-Mackattacka|Safe>: that seems slightly crazy to me...
<[HJ]-Misato>: All a matter of perspective.
<[HJ]-Evangelion>: insert scene from the hangover here
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> AND! WE! LIKED IT!
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> They called us 'those idiots throwin' firecracker potatoes', or something like that. Only got one kill. A potatoe blew up in an Atlas' window, caused the pilot to jerk and trip.
<[HJ]-Illusion|AR> I don't the Polish people enter into it Stale
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED
<[HJ]Asuka-san> A BIG FAVORE FROM YOU
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE WHAT I WANT WITH A NAME LIKE FROST
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED 20 DOLLARS
[HJ]-Phinox throws cheese at Smu
<[HJ]-Phinox>: SHUT UP WE'LL SPECULATE ALL WE DAMN WELL PLEASE
<[HJ]-Phinox>: oh, logic, you'll probably want that cheese for your sammich
<[HJ]-Logic>: I needed that cheese for my sammich D:
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng speculates all over phinox
<[HJ]-Phinox>: ooohhhhh baby
[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko offers a towel.
<[HJ]-Phinox>: hit me with your rumour stick
<[HJ]-Logic>: I don't think that means what you think it means
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng doesnt actuall want to apply any imagination to that line and regrets typing it
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng>: shamef00 dispray
<[HJ]-HitoriNoMoeru> Being screwed by paul would do that to anyone.
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR> i don't own lace, max
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR> but LW in lace is disturbing, nevertheless
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: OH WAIT. I RUN HOUSE JURAI... THE GIANT ROBOT GANG.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: I guess I do.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Smack a bitch with an ac20. Merry Honormas.
<(SRM)Zyklon~WU~> these ppl are really cool
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> use bad language?