- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
After many years of good times and bad, House Jurai has built up a rich history. Some members have come and gone, either fading into oblivion or becoming legend, while others have stayed, fighting or socializing with HJ throughout the years. There have been legendary battles, good friendships, melodrama, betrayals, alliances, loyalty, meetings, and more. This is our story. This is what makes us what we are today. This is the history of House Jurai.
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[offline] Genesis (1996)
[offline] Last Entry
Search Timeline for:
[ enter timeline search field here ]
Jurai Historical Essays
[offline] Jurai Member Surgeon: January, 1999
[offline] Jurai Member Bayonet: December, 1998
[offline] Jurai Member Arizona: July, 1997
[offline] Jurai Member Lynxcat: December, 1996
<Vera> i can do that right now
<Vera> thanks for reminding me.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> and thank you for doing it! :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Max is getting HJ girls to scream for him? I have taught my troops well.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> My work here is done.
<Vera> how long u want me to scream, max
<Vera> and what else did u want me to say?
<[HJ]-Maxtac> 4-5 seconds... like they do in all the good horror movies!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Are you screaming in terror or screaming in pleasure?
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Oh, oops.....
<Vera> im screaming.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> And the other thing was a supriesed "What?" As if some creepy guy had just asked you to screem for him... oh he has... Heh!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> It it the 'Oh baby yes! AHHHHH!!!!' or the 'MageRooster get away from me with that tenticle you sick fuck! AHHHHH!'?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> <-- wants to hear this scream later.
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> well handle your chaos over there out of sight, thank you.
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR_DJ> how about both?
<[HJ]-Misato> good Jurain answer! :)
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> Especially if she's available.
<[HJ]-Misato> Careful getting too fresh w an ol granny w undiscloed items in that "knitting bag" that never leaves her side...
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> So I have a thing for liverspots. Sue me.
<[HJ]-Misato> "Gramma Jurai, why is your knitting bag o heavy?" Nevermind sonny, there's a good boy. Go out and play on the firing range. Can never get too much practice, you know!
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<[HJ]-Phoenix> is that what you call her GnuZ?
<@[HJ]-Misato> Newcastle Ale. Very good brown fizzy stuff.
<[HJ]-GnuZ> a particularly unremarkable ale, Lynx.
<[HJ]-Archer> (No, i'm not reporting Orc to the World Health Organization)
<Geburah> Meatball meatball!
<Geburah> You have no chance to spaghetti. Make your cheese!
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> That sounded bad... :P
<[HJ]-MageRooster> Take off every meatball.
<Geburah> How are you meatballmen?
<Geburah> Ha ha ha
* [HJ]-Lynxcat decides to play some Laziest Men on Mars.
<Geburah> Are there stairs in your house?
* [HJ]-EvilMojo-Satome shakes his head and goes back to his work
<Geburah> Go and stand by the stairs.
<[HJ]-Evangelion>: insert scene from the hangover here
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]-EvilMojo> Making your mech hump an Atlas' leg could be considered sexy by some, I suppose.
<[HJ]-Illusion> Sexy is my Atlas wielding a Commando wielding an axe. Killing Stalkers.
<[HJ]-Stalephreak> Is that why everybody tried making my commandos topless?
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Best thing I ever said just now
[HJ]-Kickaha Hmmmm I had cream corn & bacon Jaffles yummmm
[HJ]-Kickaha Everything is better with bacon
[HJ]-MaxtacJurai Even sex?
[HJ]-Kickaha Well mebby not sex....but then again...you could eat bacon while having sex.
[HJ]-Kickaha I haveta try that
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ it could work mate
[HJ]-Kickaha starts a new bucket list of things to do next bkk trip.
[HJ]-Kickaha 1. "have sex while eating bacon".
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Kick, that is VICTORY right there.
[HJ]-Kickaha 2. "find out exactly where those girlz get the razorblades from"
[HJ]-Kickaha 3. "start a frenzied conga line by holding my ATM card in the air & run down walking st Pattaya"
[HJ]-Kickaha Thats as far as I've got.....feel free to suggest more "bucket list" things.
[HJ]-Teralitha bucket list hmmmm
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ lol kick