- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
After many years of good times and bad, House Jurai has built up a rich history. Some members have come and gone, either fading into oblivion or becoming legend, while others have stayed, fighting or socializing with HJ throughout the years. There have been legendary battles, good friendships, melodrama, betrayals, alliances, loyalty, meetings, and more. This is our story. This is what makes us what we are today. This is the history of House Jurai.
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[offline] Genesis (1996)
[offline] Last Entry
Search Timeline for:
[ enter timeline search field here ]
Jurai Historical Essays
[offline] Jurai Member Surgeon: January, 1999
[offline] Jurai Member Bayonet: December, 1998
[offline] Jurai Member Arizona: July, 1997
[offline] Jurai Member Lynxcat: December, 1996
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ]-Noriko> Isnt that subject that should be kept between you and your girlfreind Nexx?
<Vera> i can do that right now
<Vera> thanks for reminding me.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> and thank you for doing it! :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Max is getting HJ girls to scream for him? I have taught my troops well.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> My work here is done.
<Vera> how long u want me to scream, max
<Vera> and what else did u want me to say?
<[HJ]-Maxtac> 4-5 seconds... like they do in all the good horror movies!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Are you screaming in terror or screaming in pleasure?
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Oh, oops.....
<Vera> im screaming.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> And the other thing was a supriesed "What?" As if some creepy guy had just asked you to screem for him... oh he has... Heh!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> It it the 'Oh baby yes! AHHHHH!!!!' or the 'MageRooster get away from me with that tenticle you sick fuck! AHHHHH!'?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> <-- wants to hear this scream later.
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<+[HJ]-Kyossed> it was sort of a unique situation this time
<+[HJ]-Kyossed> my saw broke down and even the magical techxpertise of Old Man Gary could make it go again
<&[HJ]-Haydon> a unique situation would be something like "every time I tried to get some work done, a grizzy bear came out of no where and unplugged my computer."
<(C*)CockWave> Lynxcat is yer daddy Surg?
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: OH WAIT. I RUN HOUSE JURAI... THE GIANT ROBOT GANG.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: I guess I do.
<[HJ]-EvilMojo> Making your mech hump an Atlas' leg could be considered sexy by some, I suppose.
<[HJ]-Illusion> Sexy is my Atlas wielding a Commando wielding an axe. Killing Stalkers.
<[HJ]-Stalephreak> Is that why everybody tried making my commandos topless?
<OA_AC> You can't have the whole IS, Periphery states, and clans ticked at you... can you?
<[HJ]-Madmac_Tokomi> we have before
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Best thing I ever said just now
[HJ]-Kickaha Hmmmm I had cream corn & bacon Jaffles yummmm
[HJ]-Kickaha Everything is better with bacon
[HJ]-MaxtacJurai Even sex?
[HJ]-Kickaha Well mebby not sex....but then again...you could eat bacon while having sex.
[HJ]-Kickaha I haveta try that
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ it could work mate
[HJ]-Kickaha starts a new bucket list of things to do next bkk trip.
[HJ]-Kickaha 1. "have sex while eating bacon".
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Kick, that is VICTORY right there.
[HJ]-Kickaha 2. "find out exactly where those girlz get the razorblades from"
[HJ]-Kickaha 3. "start a frenzied conga line by holding my ATM card in the air & run down walking st Pattaya"
[HJ]-Kickaha Thats as far as I've got.....feel free to suggest more "bucket list" things.
[HJ]-Teralitha bucket list hmmmm
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ lol kick
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.