- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
After many years of good times and bad, House Jurai has built up a rich history. Some members have come and gone, either fading into oblivion or becoming legend, while others have stayed, fighting or socializing with HJ throughout the years. There have been legendary battles, good friendships, melodrama, betrayals, alliances, loyalty, meetings, and more. This is our story. This is what makes us what we are today. This is the history of House Jurai.
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[Coming soon to a web browser near you!]
[offline] Genesis (1996)
[offline] Last Entry
Search Timeline for:
[ enter timeline search field here ]
Jurai Historical Essays
[offline] Jurai Member Surgeon: January, 1999
[offline] Jurai Member Bayonet: December, 1998
[offline] Jurai Member Arizona: July, 1997
[offline] Jurai Member Lynxcat: December, 1996
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Tough ass too.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Not Davion ass, but ass.
<[HJ]-HitoriNoMoeru> Being screwed by paul would do that to anyone.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
<Sir_Morson> Total Funds : -394,569,654 C-Bills
<Sir_Morson> I can't frikkin' jump! Now I gotta take out another loan.
<Sir_Morson> Son of a..
<@[HJ]-Misato> Newcastle Ale. Very good brown fizzy stuff.
<[HJ]-GnuZ> a particularly unremarkable ale, Lynx.
<[HJ]-Archer> (No, i'm not reporting Orc to the World Health Organization)
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
<[HJ]-Misato> occasionally lose a few on an ice cream run, but it was fine ice cream and well worth it.
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> well handle your chaos over there out of sight, thank you.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> This is JURAI Misa. What do you think?
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> AND! WE! LIKED IT!
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> They called us 'those idiots throwin' firecracker potatoes', or something like that. Only got one kill. A potatoe blew up in an Atlas' window, caused the pilot to jerk and trip.
<[HJ]-Illusion|AR> I don't the Polish people enter into it Stale