- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
*** [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng is now known as [HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a clanner.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai hands Asmu a gnome.
[HJ]-Maxtac_Jurai wonders which will die first.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO feeds the gnome into the reactor and watches it scream as he powers up his mech
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: powered by gnome agony
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng|MWO>: and clanner tears
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> well handle your chaos over there out of sight, thank you.
[HJ]-AniMouse03 On a tree? specificlly? So if you pissed on a bush it just wouldn't be as satisfying?
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA less likely of sometjing to attack him from a tree than in a bush
[HJ]-Rosefyre_KA other than those pesky dropbears
* [HJ]-Haydon has the guards take Mari to detox
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Is that what you're calling it Haydon? :)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Yes, I try to be descrete when it comes to having ladies brought to your bedroom. I try to help your reputation in public ya know?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Why thank you.
<Sir_Morson> Total Funds : -394,569,654 C-Bills
<Sir_Morson> I can't frikkin' jump! Now I gotta take out another loan.
<Sir_Morson> Son of a..
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: glorious and terrible
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: all will fall before it
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Tough ass too.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Not Davion ass, but ass.
<OA_AC> You can't have the whole IS, Periphery states, and clans ticked at you... can you?
<[HJ]-Madmac_Tokomi> we have before
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> The same thing we do everynight, slaughter the innocent with abandon and try to conquer the know universe! But most likley we'll just talk all evening about grossly pervertd hentai sex
<(C*)CockWave> Lynxcat is yer daddy Surg?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> use bad language?