- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-Phoenix> is that what you call her GnuZ?
<(SRM)Zyklon~WU~> these ppl are really cool
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<Vera> i can do that right now
<Vera> thanks for reminding me.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> and thank you for doing it! :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Max is getting HJ girls to scream for him? I have taught my troops well.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> My work here is done.
<Vera> how long u want me to scream, max
<Vera> and what else did u want me to say?
<[HJ]-Maxtac> 4-5 seconds... like they do in all the good horror movies!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Are you screaming in terror or screaming in pleasure?
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> Oh, oops.....
<Vera> im screaming.
<[HJ]-Maxtac> And the other thing was a supriesed "What?" As if some creepy guy had just asked you to screem for him... oh he has... Heh!
<[HJ]-Parkwood_Heng> It it the 'Oh baby yes! AHHHHH!!!!' or the 'MageRooster get away from me with that tenticle you sick fuck! AHHHHH!'?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> <-- wants to hear this scream later.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> use bad language?
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<[HJ]-Illusion|AR> I don't the Polish people enter into it Stale
<Sir_Morson> Total Funds : -394,569,654 C-Bills
<Sir_Morson> I can't frikkin' jump! Now I gotta take out another loan.
<Sir_Morson> Son of a..
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<Geburah> Meatball meatball!
<Geburah> You have no chance to spaghetti. Make your cheese!
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> That sounded bad... :P
<[HJ]-MageRooster> Take off every meatball.
<Geburah> How are you meatballmen?
<Geburah> Ha ha ha
* [HJ]-Lynxcat decides to play some Laziest Men on Mars.
<Geburah> Are there stairs in your house?
* [HJ]-EvilMojo-Satome shakes his head and goes back to his work
<Geburah> Go and stand by the stairs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.