- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ-C]-OzoraCyph> DONT answer that
[HJ]-Phinox throws cheese at Smu
<[HJ]-Phinox>: SHUT UP WE'LL SPECULATE ALL WE DAMN WELL PLEASE
<[HJ]-Phinox>: oh, logic, you'll probably want that cheese for your sammich
<[HJ]-Logic>: I needed that cheese for my sammich D:
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng speculates all over phinox
<[HJ]-Phinox>: ooohhhhh baby
[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko offers a towel.
<[HJ]-Phinox>: hit me with your rumour stick
<[HJ]-Logic>: I don't think that means what you think it means
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng doesnt actuall want to apply any imagination to that line and regrets typing it
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng>: shamef00 dispray
<Geburah> Meatball meatball!
<Geburah> You have no chance to spaghetti. Make your cheese!
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> That sounded bad... :P
<[HJ]-MageRooster> Take off every meatball.
<Geburah> How are you meatballmen?
<Geburah> Ha ha ha
* [HJ]-Lynxcat decides to play some Laziest Men on Mars.
<Geburah> Are there stairs in your house?
* [HJ]-EvilMojo-Satome shakes his head and goes back to his work
<Geburah> Go and stand by the stairs.
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: OH WAIT. I RUN HOUSE JURAI... THE GIANT ROBOT GANG.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat>: I guess I do.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Tommarow, they will return speeking japanese, sipping sake, and wondering where you hit the handcuffs.
<[HJ]-Burning1> Can you possibly risk so much?
<[HJ]-Burning1> Down with jurai - for the children's sake.
<[HJ]-Haydon|AR_DJ> how about both?
<[HJ]-Misato> good Jurain answer! :)
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> Especially if she's available.
<[HJ]-Misato> Careful getting too fresh w an ol granny w undiscloed items in that "knitting bag" that never leaves her side...
<[HJ-C]-Heller_Asagiri> So I have a thing for liverspots. Sue me.
<[HJ]-Misato> "Gramma Jurai, why is your knitting bag o heavy?" Nevermind sonny, there's a good boy. Go out and play on the firing range. Can never get too much practice, you know!
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED
<[HJ]Asuka-san> A BIG FAVORE FROM YOU
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE WHAT I WANT WITH A NAME LIKE FROST
<[HJ]Asuka-san> I NEED 20 DOLLARS
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> hell.. i'll give you 300 mill to leave now
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> please tell me you guys are ready to leave the planet
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> lmao
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> <[CSV]Jager^Andrews> do a brother a favor
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> what is you response ;)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Haydon's Responce: After we take Arcadia IIC, if CSV give us Arcadia II prime without a fight, we'll not PA their other holdings.
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> i think he wants to talk to you now ehehehe
Having launched the attack on a whim, using nothing but "leftover" crap 'Mechs captured in various raids, House Jurai would go on to take the sector, and hold it against several attempts by multiple Clans to kick us out. As far as we know, this is the only instance in any planetary league of an IS unit taking possession of a Clan homeworld in the Pentagon Cluster. Oh, and we were just a Pirate Unit. :)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Strange? HJ at your service, ma'am :)
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Tough ass too.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Not Davion ass, but ass.
<@[HJ]-Misato> Newcastle Ale. Very good brown fizzy stuff.
<[HJ]-GnuZ> a particularly unremarkable ale, Lynx.
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Smack a bitch with an ac20. Merry Honormas.
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<<WD>Archer> take a number
* [HJ]-Haydon has the guards take Mari to detox
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Is that what you're calling it Haydon? :)
<[HJ]-Haydon> Yes, I try to be descrete when it comes to having ladies brought to your bedroom. I try to help your reputation in public ya know?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Why thank you.