- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
[HJ]-Phinox throws cheese at Smu
<[HJ]-Phinox>: SHUT UP WE'LL SPECULATE ALL WE DAMN WELL PLEASE
<[HJ]-Phinox>: oh, logic, you'll probably want that cheese for your sammich
<[HJ]-Logic>: I needed that cheese for my sammich D:
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng speculates all over phinox
<[HJ]-Phinox>: ooohhhhh baby
[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko offers a towel.
<[HJ]-Phinox>: hit me with your rumour stick
<[HJ]-Logic>: I don't think that means what you think it means
[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng doesnt actuall want to apply any imagination to that line and regrets typing it
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng>: shamef00 dispray
<[HJ]-HitoriNoMoeru> Being screwed by paul would do that to anyone.
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> AND! WE! LIKED IT!
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> They called us 'those idiots throwin' firecracker potatoes', or something like that. Only got one kill. A potatoe blew up in an Atlas' window, caused the pilot to jerk and trip.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
<[HJ]-Maxtac|Trialer> You mean flatten the land don't you?
<[HJ]-Arizona> knock, knock
<[HJ]-Arizona> who's there?
<[HJ]-Arizona> cow who?
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> This is JURAI Misa. What do you think?
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I am a Heng Haydon :)
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> I can feel the mental anguish of all HJ's
<[HJ]-Trickster> Only the anguish that's occuring in the next few seconds, heh.
<[HJ]-Taipan|afk> yes, that pain that comes a few seconds before they find another bug
<[HJ]-Illusion>: How do you understand what anyone says then!? :
<=RedNoseSting=> "merry christmas, here's a brand new IS unit!"
<[HJ]-Illusion|AR> I don't the Polish people enter into it Stale
<[HJ]-Archer> (No, i'm not reporting Orc to the World Health Organization)