- Tokomi. Proudly serving the Royalty since inception. Yes, even the royal pains in the...
- Jurai Sugar Cookies. All the energy you need to kick clanner butt!
- Are you known as a pretty boy/girl? Ever screamed "Not the face! NOT THE FACE!" in a bar fight? Then Nisshoko could be the Family for you!
- Jurai Samurai Family. Royal by name, royal by nature, and by appointment only...
- Nakajima Heavy Industries: When you absolutely, positively, need to kill everyone, right now!
- Jurains boycott local stores for selling C:GB propaganda. The Bear Claw pastry, although tasty, is no substitute for Jurai Sugar Cookies.
- Are you a great pilot but your biological systems are failing you? Contact Kagato-Armitage for an upgrade today!
- Mechwarrior Online, Mechwarrior Tactics, and Hawken all look like promising platforms for HJ's next big push in the Mech world. Stay tuned for more...
- Imperial Jurai Armed Forces PATCHES now available for pre-order! Get yours NOW!
- Tai-shi Cola. Now with 50% more caffeine, 34% more ability, 200% more creativity, and one hell of a temper if you shake it enough! Tai-shu Cola.
- NEWKIES! Don't leave Herotitus without them!
- UPDATE YOUR BIO'S. How else will the enemy know how awesome you are?
- ANGEL Radio. Back on the air, back in your ear. Mecha music for Jurai & by Jurai!
- Ever seen the future? Contact your local Heng Institute today!
- Do your kinks have kinks? Asagiri can help you exercise them.
- Know your Chi from your Hentai? Then Satome may hold the secrets you crave...
- Do your friends call you Mr Fix-It? Do you have an affinity with technology? The Ozora family is recruiting.
- House Jurai: coming soon to a planet near you.
- Jurai Sake. Are you Samurai enough?
- Jurai Offical denies increases in military research spending is a reaction to the increased threat of war in the I.S.
- Protestors on Herotitus want to know why Jurai is still on a war footing with no reported battles. House Jurai officials have declinded to comment.
- You wanna be a good soldier of Jurai? Get your butt signed up for the MWO! Do it NOW, soldier!
- Jurai - the exact nature of your catastrophe!
Before you is the entrance to Nōdachi-jō (野太刀城), a stronghold of House Jurai.
House Jurai is one of the oldest competitive MechWarrior units. Currently engaged in MechWarrior Online, we will soon be representing ourselves in other genres. We have members active in games such as Star Citizen, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, and Battlefield 4.
Founded in 1996, our heritage as a gung ho, tournament winning unit spans NetMech, MW2:Mercs, StarSiege, Mechwarrior 4, and many more. Nevertheless, House Jurai is a community of players that transcend our gaming hobbies, having become friends and family to one another.
Our community has endured because our tenets -- loyalty, trust, honor. We have a unique culture, and have forged our own legends. Our members embrace that which makes HJ unique, and pledge themselves to the future of Jurai. We are a proud people: proud of our uniform, proud of our long history, proud of all that we have done & will accomplish.
We are proud to be Jurai!
House Jurai has inspired quite the following over the years, and not just with our gamers. Over the years HJ has had an ever-changing set of "groupies" that like to hang out with us in chat, and meet up with us at both online and real-life events.
HJ's civilians have been almost as important as our warriors, helping us get through stressful times.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I'm not too surprised
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I routinely crush walnuts with these hands
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> and when I'm playing I tend to clamp down pretty hard
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I had to bolt the damn thing to my desk just so it wouldn't move around when I was playing
<[HJ]-FuzzyBunny_Nisshoko> Heh. I guess I'm fairly loose.
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> that's why I'm so psyched about this throttle idea
<[HJ]-Kyo|dizzy> I can actually get something nice and sturdy that will fit my hand
<Geburah> Meatball meatball!
<Geburah> You have no chance to spaghetti. Make your cheese!
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> That sounded bad... :P
<[HJ]-MageRooster> Take off every meatball.
<Geburah> How are you meatballmen?
<Geburah> Ha ha ha
* [HJ]-Lynxcat decides to play some Laziest Men on Mars.
<Geburah> Are there stairs in your house?
* [HJ]-EvilMojo-Satome shakes his head and goes back to his work
<Geburah> Go and stand by the stairs.
<Sir_Morson> Total Funds : -394,569,654 C-Bills
<Sir_Morson> I can't frikkin' jump! Now I gotta take out another loan.
<Sir_Morson> Son of a..
<(SRM)Zyklon~WU~> these ppl are really cool
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> what lvl do you play
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> second easiest .. and i still lose usually :P
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> do you try to win by technology?
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> or by word domination?
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> or diplomacy?
<[HJ]-Asmudius_Heng> depends on where i am at that stage
<[HJ]-Tera|civ3> wanna play?
* [HJ]-Haydon has a mental picture of major world powers playing scrabble to determine the winner in a military conflict
(@[HJ]-Lynxcat): I AM LIKE GOD!
[01:45] *** [HJ]-ScrappSatome sets mode: -o [HJ]-Lynxcat
(@[HJ]-ScrappSatome): even god has to answer to someone.
<OA_AC> You can't have the whole IS, Periphery states, and clans ticked at you... can you?
<[HJ]-Madmac_Tokomi> we have before
<[HJ]-Haydon> ant parade?
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Of course! Have you ever seen an ant line when it starts to rain? Mass chaos!!
<[HJ]-Haydon> they might actually enjoy smurf juice, though. take it back to their mound
<[HJ]-Ani_Nisshoko> Hmm.... but it would more than likely morph them into some kind of strange smurf/ant hybrid.....then we would ALL be dooooomed
<[HJ]-Haydon> and thus Gummy Bears were brought into existence
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Followed by VAC for Gov
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> AFTER THAT: WHO THE HELL KNOWS!?
<[HJ]-McGov> I never ever got VAC played on a clan/corp/guild radio..ever.
<[HJ]-McGov> people always said it was too loud and offensive.
<&[HJ]-DJ-Lynx-ANGEL> Welcome to HJ. We are too loud & too offensive. :)
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: glorious and terrible
<[HJ]-Kyossed>: all will fall before it
<[HJ]-Lynxcat> Thats the slogan of WNL now.
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Best thing I ever said just now
[HJ]-Kickaha Hmmmm I had cream corn & bacon Jaffles yummmm
[HJ]-Kickaha Everything is better with bacon
[HJ]-MaxtacJurai Even sex?
[HJ]-Kickaha Well mebby not sex....but then again...you could eat bacon while having sex.
[HJ]-Kickaha I haveta try that
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ it could work mate
[HJ]-Kickaha starts a new bucket list of things to do next bkk trip.
[HJ]-Kickaha 1. "have sex while eating bacon".
[HJ]-Lynx|ARDJ Kick, that is VICTORY right there.
[HJ]-Kickaha 2. "find out exactly where those girlz get the razorblades from"
[HJ]-Kickaha 3. "start a frenzied conga line by holding my ATM card in the air & run down walking st Pattaya"
[HJ]-Kickaha Thats as far as I've got.....feel free to suggest more "bucket list" things.
[HJ]-Teralitha bucket list hmmmm
[HJ]-GodsHammer_ lol kick
<[HJ]-HitoriNoMoeru> Being screwed by paul would do that to anyone.
<[HJ]-OzoraChappers> which as u all know is a bottle of beer and thus i am there already :p
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> a bunch of little HJ's? Can we call them Pokejurai's?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> What, no Tamagothis?
<[HJ]PlaneRunner> First it starts out as a Batagothi . . .then moves up to full-scale Tamagothi.